Sharing your knowledge is the best way of learning.
- Are you a QlikView learner or a seasoned QlikView professional.
- Want to share your knowledge with the Qlik community.
- Want to get exposure to the Qlik world and expand your reach.
Here is the chance !!!
Be a guest blogger on LearnAllBi.com
Submit your article for review at info@LearnAllBi.com
- Any topic related to QlikView – designer, developer or Server.
- Any topic related to Qlik Sense.
- Any topic related to Datawarehousing or Business Intelligence in general.
How to :
- Submit your articles for review to info@LearnAllBi.com.
- Article should be accompanied by your profile. Profile should contain your location,work profile and contact info.
- Keep content length to around 500 words. It can be little more, if required for the explanation.
- Article should be original. It should not be copied from other blogs,books or any other published content.
- Explain the topic as clearly as possible. To help reader’s understanding, you may attach screen shots and code samples, as required.
- You should be the owner of all the images and code samples.
- Upon receiving the article, Author of the article will be contacted by email and/or phone.
- Submitted articles will be reviewed. During the review process, Author may be asked for the inspiration of the topic. If enclosed, you may be asked for the source of the images and code.
- Once the article is approved, author will be notified by email. Articles will be published on LearnAllBi.com with the author’s name or the author’s approved profile.
- If more than one article/s are approved, they will appear on LearnAllBi.com on first come,first serve basis.
- LearnAllBi reserves the right to refuse or accept any article.
- Once publised, LearnAllBi will be the owner of the article and can decide to keep the article publised for any duration of time.